HSK is an international standardized Chinese language test to measure the ability of non-native Chinese speakers to communicate in Chinese in daily lives, academic and working settings.
HSK comprises of six levels from HSK-Level 1 to HSK-Level 6.
HSK often dubbed "Chinese TOEFL," is an international standard test to assess the Chinese language proficiency of non-native speakers engaged in daily life and social activities. Test score is a must to apply to study in China’s universities.
All belows are available on the website:www.chinesetest.cn.
- Chinese Proficiency Test Syllabus.
- Official Examination Papers of HSK and HSKK.
- Test Regulation.
- Online Mock Test.
1. HSK includes a paper-based test and an Internet-based test.
- Paper-based Test: Test takers should fill in all the answers on the Answer Sheet, and the answer should be marked by 2B pencil.
- Internet-based Test: For HSK iBT, test takers user mouse and keyboard to answer the question. The test time is kept by the iBT system automatically.
- Test takers should record their answers with his/her respective recording dvices and follow the instructions of the test examiner.
- Recordings for thest takers in the same test room will start/stop at the same time.
Test Registration and Payment
Test takers can go on the Chinese testing service website (www.chinesetest.cn) to find test dates, the information of the nearest test center or the test center he/she wish to take.
Before the registration deadline(including the deadline): test takers can change the test date for free. Between the registration deadline and 10 days before the test(including the 10th day): test takers need to pay an amount equal to 30% of the test fee before they can apply for the change during this period. Within 10 days before the test (excluding the 10th day): No application for changes of this kind will be accepted.
1. Articles Carrier for the test
- Test admission ticket
- Identity certificate (copies are invalid) which is authentic, valid, identical with the registration information and carries a photo;
- 2B pencils (two or more) and eraser, in the event that it is a paper-based test.
- Test takers should arrive at the test room on time.
- During the test, test takers must follow the instructions of the test examiner, comply with the test regulations, and complete the test independently.
- If any test taker conducts cheating acts or diobeying reasonable directions given by the test examiner during the test his/her score will be cancelled.
1. Score enquiry One month after taking the test test takers can log into the Chinese testing service website and enter his/her test admission ticket number as well as name to view the test scores. 2. Score report The printed official test score reports will be delivered to the test center 45 days after the test date, and test takers can get it there by presenting their test admission tickets. 3. Validity period of score report. The test result is a long term available, but the score report to be used ofr the application to Chinese universities and colleges is valid within two years(from the test date). 4. Additional servies concerning score report. Additional score report and the score report modification service are provided to test takers. Test takers could submit the application on the "Personal information center" page at Chinese testing service website(www.chinesetest.cn).
Electronic classroom 323, MLK Building, Texas Southern University, 3100 Cleburne Str.
Ennis Garage at Blodgett, 3057 Blodgett St, Houston, TX 77004.
HSK 1 1:30 pm – 2:10 pm,4/22/2018
HSK 2 9:00 am – 9:55 am,4/22/2018
HSK 3 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm,4/22/2018
HSK 4 9:00 am – 10:45 am,4/22/2018
HSK 5 1:30 pm – 3:35 pm,4/22/2018
HSK 6 9:00 am –11:20 am,4/22/2018